If you are looking to narrow down or change the order of your work in the Image Manager, you can use the "Sort By:" and "Filter By:" dropdowns in the Image Manager:
"Sort By" changes the order of the assets displayed, and "Filter By" limits the number of assets shown based on the parameters you select.
Here are some ways this can be useful to you:
- Sorting by "Recent Sales" will show you what's moving.
- Sort by "Latest" and filter by "Purchased" to see which of your recent uploads are selling.
- Sort by "Recent Sales" and filter to "Purchased" to see your sold assets by sale date. Scroll down to see what has stopped selling. Could these files be updated to start selling again?
- Sort by "Curation Rating" and filter by "Never Purchased" to show assets that are already getting a boost in search but aren't selling. This can be an excellent place to start with metadata cleanup.
- Sort by "Oldest" and filter to "Never Sold" to see your oldest content with no sales. If you're surprised by any of these, look at the metadata!
Note that at this moment, the "Sort By:" and "Filter By:" dropdowns are not available in shoots or galleries. We hope to enable this in the future, but it will require some significant work on the backend of IM and won't happen quickly–but it's on the devs' radar.