A shoot is where you group photos and videos taken of the same subject at the same time. These will appear as thumbnails directly below an asset on the asset details page.
Keeping your collection organized will help potential clients quickly find similar content and will help the editor team assign and review your content as quickly as possible.
- Photos and videos from the same shoot should be together.
- Assets can be added to only one shoot.
- For maximum client visibility, add assets to a shoot even if there are only 2 of them.
- Clients do not see shoot names, so feel free to name them using any format that helps you stay organized.
- Add your work to a shoot before sending it to the queue. The editors will send back ungrouped assets at our discretion to keep the queue manageable.
You can access the shoots & galleries section of Image Manager from the “Manage Collection” button in the top left corner.
If you've had content sent back for being ungrouped, don't forget to press "submit" to send the assets back to the queue once you've added them to a shoot.
Create a shoot by dragging and dropping:
Create a shoot by right-clicking: