If we emailed you saying your application was not a fit for the collection, you might be looking for feedback on why we made this decision or how you can improve your portfolio for a future application.
We receive many applications daily and can't always provide the thorough feedback we wish we could. You may contact our Support team and ask for advice, but first, see if this helps answer your question.
The most common reason we decline an application is that the style or subjects are well-represented in our collection. As a small Co-op, we're careful not to oversaturate the collection with topics we already have in abundance unless it offers something new or raises the overall quality level.
At this time, we're prioritizing:
- Filmmakers, cinematographers, illustrators, and 3D artists
- Authentically inclusive and diverse perspectives
- Fresh interpretations of common concepts
- Underrepresented groups and geographic regions
- Explorations of community and society
- Business, technology, and industry content
- Candid lifestyle and real people doing real things
- Elevated concept, product, abstract, and still life
If you are planning on submitting another application in the future, we suggest spending some time on our site and looking at our homepage, latest collection additions, and Instagram feed to get a feel for what you think you could offer that we are missing.