All logos, branding, and trademarks must be removed from photos and videos (including ungraded clips) before submission unless you're lucky enough to get a property release.
If you want us to review your content before you remove logos, you can submit it as a preselect.
Here are some common things that need to be removed:
- Edit laptop and other device screens to remove icons and other recognizable design elements.
- Apple laptops and keyboards need the command key removed (both command or cmd and the icon).
Clothing & Shoes
- Many casual and athletic shoes have a design element that is tied to the company’s branding. Popular examples include the Vans stripe, Pony check, Converse star, or Asics logo. These all need to be removed before uploading.
- The Levi’s red tab needs to be removed from jeans & jackets.
- 3 stripes are an Adidas trademark and need to be altered on clothing, shoes, handbags, etc. (even if the clothing is not officially Adidas). You can remove 1, 2, or 3 stripes or add some - any number but 3.
- Branding is often hidden in buttons. Please check your uploads at 100% zoom, and if branding is visible in the buttons, they will need to be edited.
- Most glasses have a small logo on the arm, and others (like Ray-Bans) have a logo on the lens. These must be removed.
Article is closed for comments.