Stocksy United is looking for talented creators who can add depth and breadth to our collection. You don’t have to be a seasoned artist or have years of industry experience to apply—we look for originality, creativity, consistency, and exciting ideas. We support creative production at every scale.
At this time, we are prioritizing:
- Filmmakers and cinematographers
- Authentically inclusive and diverse perspectives
- Fresh interpretations of common concepts
- Underrepresented groups and geographic regions
- Explorations of community and society
- Business, technology, and industry content
- Candid lifestyle and real people doing real things
- Elevated concept, product, abstract, and still life
Some areas where we are already well-represented include landscape, nature, wildlife, and weddings (unless there are model releases for people besides the couple!), so artists focusing on topics outside these areas are more likely to gain membership.
If you are planning on submitting an application, we suggest spending some time on our site and looking at our homepage, latest collection additions, and Instagram feed to get a feel for what you think you could offer that we are missing.