If you have a series coming up and want to make sure you're maximizing your returns, you're welcome to reach out to the Artist Relations team for feedback. We can help ensure you're meeting our collection guidelines and aren't missing potential opportunities.
Before reaching out:
Plan in advance
When is the production happening? Give us as much time as possible to provide you with meaningful feedback--at least a full week, but preferably longer so we have time to do research, and you have time to act upon our feedback and make changes if needed.
Please don't email us the morning of your series.
Have a clear idea of your intentions
Think through a couple of questions:
- What is my artistic, commercial or conceptual intention when creating this material?
- Who is the intended audience for this material, and how might they want to use it?
You can always check our latest creative briefs for inspiration.
Create a series brief
A brief communicates the goals and details of the series. Let us know all the details.
- What’s the location?
- Who are the models (and why)?
- What’s the wardrobe?
- Will you have limitations such as lighting, gear, time of day?
- Will you be creating photos and videos?
- Working with a team or alone?
- Do you have any reference materials?
The brief doesn’t need to be fancy or extensive; it's meant to communicate your intentions.
Be open and receptive
Our team will share knowledge from their own experience as well as known client needs and collection opportunities. At the end of the day, it’s your artistic vision, but be open to suggestions.
Disclaimer: Please note that we’re not planning your series; we’re giving you ideas and suggestions. While we believe in our advice, creating stock is never a guarantee, and we don't take responsibility for the outcome or performance of your production.